There are thousands of ecommerce tools on the market right now to help online retailers boost their businesses. For first time sellers and seasoned veterans alike, it is hard to know where to start when searching for a solution that solves common pain points and has multiple functionalities. It’s just as difficult to not get carried away with adding several integrations in hopes of checking all the boxes.
By automating accounting and inventory management with Webgility, sellers streamline their workflows and find themselves with the time and energy to focus on business growth. The problems get solved, and the system handles key operational tasks.
So, Why Webgility?
If you’ve ever experienced any of these challenges, automation may be the missing piece of the puzzle.
- Overselling is a problem due to selling on several marketplaces.
- Paying too much for an accountant to perform manual data entry.
- Human error is causing lost sales, lost customers and lost revenue.
- Manual order processing takes too much time, seriously hurting customer satisfaction.
- Refunds, purchase orders, and order update emails have to be created manually.
- Waiting until EOM to get an idea of the business’ financial health.
- Needing item level profitability but it takes more hours for the accountant’s report than you can afford to pay.
- Not knowing what my most profitable products or marketplaces are.
- Not having analytics to alert me when there is a dip or peak in sales.
- Having to wait until your accountant has time to generate a profit and loss report so you can identify trends and risks.
- Not knowing who your best customers are or how to keep them happy.
Speed and time are your biggest competitive advantages. Why spend your time manually typing in data when you can automate it? Why risk human error when systems can do it for you?
Beyond the software, each online retailer using Webgility gets access to a team of experts, including QuickBooks Pro certified personnel and knowledgeable implementation specialists who are here to help. We want to set you up for success and be there every step of the way.
More than 10,000 ecommerce businesses have trusted Webgility over the last decade to automate their accounting, bookkeeping, and inventory management. The question isn’t Why Webgility but why not?